Garlic Parmesan Buffalo Wings
Garlicky, cheesy, and spicy buffalo wings. A finger licking appetizer perfect for gatherings or game day.
- 1 1/2-2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- oil for frying canola, vegetable, or avocado
Garlic Parmesan Buffalo Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup Frank's red hot sauce original
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley finely chopped to garnish, optional
In a bowl, mix chicken wings with flour, corn starch, salt, and pepper.
Heat a large skillet with 1 inch of oil to 350°F. Working in batches, fry the wings for 5-8 minutes on each side until cooked through. Drain on a wire rack.
While the wings are cooking, combine the ingredients for the garlic parmesan buffalo sauce.
Toss the wings in the sauce and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
- Double fry to make the wings extra crispy! Fry the wings at 350°F for 3 minutes on each side. Let it cool for 15 minutes then fry at 400°F for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Adjust the hot sauce to your taste!
- Nutrition estimate does not include oil absorbed during frying.
Calories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 20gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 819mgPotassium: 163mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 362IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 1mg
Tag @beyondthenoms on Instagram and hashtag #beyondthenoms so I can see your creations!